Tradition is defined on Dictionary.com as “an inherited, established, or customary pattern of thought, action, or behavior”. This is 100% a topic that can be shared through a vacation to Disney World!
FOOD & SNACKS
- Night Blossom @ Pandora: The World of Avatar
- Dole Whip in Adventureland @ Magic Kingdom
- Lefou’s Brew in Fantasyland @ Magic Kingdom
- Pretzel in a new land or new style (like the Simba Pretzel in Animal Kingdom)
ACTIVITIES TO SCHEDULE
- Haunted Mansion (Daytime AND Nighttime)
- Fireworks at Magic Kingdom
As you may know, I worked at Walt Disney World back in 2007/2008. This means that there’s a list of things that just have to happen during our trip (for nostalgia’s sake)
- Visit my signature in my old workplace
- Try to lunch with as many friends and co-workers as possible
- Annoy Jill with many stories
THINGS THAT JUST HAPPEN TO OCCUR
- Window Shop @ Sprinkles and Amorette’s
- Walk between Hollywood Studios and EPCOT
- Get hungry in EPCOT (around the Germany Pavilion) and try to make it (unsuccessfully usually) to the France Pavilion, giving up for BBQ at Regal Eagle.
- Always pack a swimsuit and NEVER use it!
Article Continues Below
RESERVATIONS THAT I TRY TO GET EVERY TRIP
- Lunch @ Steakhouse 71
- Lunch/Dinner @ Saana
- Victoria & Alberts @ Grand Floridian
ITEMS THAT WE BUY
- A new puzzle (usually from the Toy Store at Disney Springs or The Emporium)
- Something from the Art of Disney
I absolutely love planning trips to Walt Disney World, and with all the flexibility and repeatability that comes form the vacation kingdom…there’s always something soothing about having traditions.
What are some of your traditions? Let me know over on Instagram @StepstoMagic