Planning a trip to Walt Disney World is so much more than deciding which day to have a Dole Whip on (which the correct answer is “every day” of course)
It’s important to factor in all your requirements into what you bring with you and what you’re leaving behind. This is equally true for your phone storage, as not every phone has an unlimited amount of GBs available for all of your favourite apps.
This is an easy one, as the official MyDisneyExperience app allows you to have your schedule at your fingertips, including Lightning Lane & Disney Genie, Mobile Ordering and Dining Reservations.
The app is also GPS-enabled, so this will allow you to plot out your next attraction, find the nearest washroom or see when your favourite character is appearing next.
Looking for ways to pass time in lines or when you’re waiting for Disney Transportation? Grab the Apple Podcasts app AND stock up with awesome shows
Article Continues Below
Sharing photos is fun but the reason why I put this on the list is due to the feature that allows you to add a location to your photos. When you’ve finished posting a photo, go back to that post and click on the location because you may discover hidden gems that other guests have found that are right in front of you. It’s better to explore while you’re in the moment than wish you had seen something.
What makes the Disney Parks different than the other theme parks in the industry is found in the details, in fact…this goes back to Walt’s time.
Hidden Mickeys are found throughout the films, cartoons and all over the theme parks. Usually, you’ll hear things through passing or maybe a cast member or fellow Disney-fan will point something out on Facebook or Instagram, but there’s another way.
The App is a solid resource packed with 1200+ Hidden Mickeys and exactly where to look for them and when. Some are in plain sight, where others are at a very specific moment while on Tower of Terror right before your elevator moves into the final drop shaft and the stars come together to make that iconic image right in front of your eyes. Get this app…you’ll have so much fun with it!
Do you need something to do while you’re in a standby line for Splash Mountain or waiting for your reservation to be called at Crystal Palace? Well the WDW Radio app is a great resource to have on your phone, with the blog, newsroom and a ton of other tips n tricks all at your fingertips.
Article Continues Below
Put everything you need to know about your vacation in the palm of your hand. Download The Official Universal Orlando® Resort App. It’s free!
It’s the easy way to:
· Check ride, show and attraction wait times at home, on the go or in the parks.
· Explore the parks using detailed maps and photo navigation with the “Guide Me” feature.
· Customize your park experience using filtered lists and the map to plan your day.
· Create your own favorites list.
· Share your Universal Orlando® Resort experience on Facebook and Twitter.
· Stay up-to-date with in-park notifications and news about upcoming special events.
· Set ride wait time and show time alerts to make the most of your time in the parks.
· Guests with visual disabilities can access Voiceover support to better utilize the app and enhance their in-park experience.