When you’re looking at dates to visit Walt Disney World, there are a number of factors that will play into your decision. Outside of vacation days, budget, and individualized reasons, the events that the Walt Disney Company puts on may also have a huge impact on your planning.
We’ll do our best to update this page throughout the year, so bookmark this page and check back when you’ve got a trip coming up!
Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend – January 4th to 8th, 2017
EPCOT International Festival of the Arts – January 13th to February 20th, 2017
Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend – February 24th to 26th, 2017
EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival – March 1st to May 29th, 2017
Star Wars: Galactic Nights – April 14th, 2017
Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend – April 20th to 23rd, 2017
Sounds like Summer Concert Series (EPCOT) – June 5th-July 23rd, 2017
Night of Joy – September 8th and 9th
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Select Nights in August, September and October
Learn all about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party—from important dates and pricing to our official costume rules.
HALLOWEEN… WITH A DISNEY TWIST!
The witching hour’s almost here, so get your favorite costume ready for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, a separately ticketed event in Magic Kingdom park!
Back again in 2017, it’s the happiest haunting on Earth! Don’t miss your chance to collect candies, sweets and frightfully delightful treats—all while the park hosts grim grinning ghosts, eerie entertainment and Disney Characters that go bump in the night.
Best of all: since the tone of this event is “not-so-scary,” that means children of every age can enjoy the fun!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party takes place on the following dates:
- August 25 and 29, 2017
- September 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26 and 29, 2017
- October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29 and 31, 2017
- November 1, 2017
EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival – August 31st to November 13th
A Spectacular Celebration of Global Cuisines, Music & More
Eat to the Beat 2017 – August 31st to November 13th
Scheduled concerts are free with Epcot admission. Performances take place three times per evening (5:30pm, 6:45pm, 8:00pm) at the American Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure Pavilion
- Delta Rae — August 31-September 1
- The Hooters *NEW* – September 2-3
- Baha Men *NEW* — September 4-5
- Fuel — September 6-7
- Starship featuring Mickey Thomas – September 8-10
- Lauren Alaina *NEW* – September 11-12
- Plain White T’s — September 13-15
- Sister Hazel – September 16-17
- Air Supply — September 18-20
- David Cook — September 21-22
- Everclear — September 23-24
- Sugar Ray — September 25-27
- 38 Special – September 28-29
- Mark Wills *NEW* – September 30-October 1
- American Authors *NEW* – October 2-3
- Christopher Cross – October 4-5
- Devon Allman *NEW* – October 6-8
- Dennis DeYoung: The Music of STYX — October 9-11
- Taylor Dayne — October 12-13
- Jeffrey Osbourne – October 14-15
- Postmodern Jukebox *NEW* — October 16-17
- 10,000 Maniacs *NEW* — October 18-20
- Toad the Wet Sprocket — October 21-22
- Kenny G *NEW* — October 23-24
- Billy Ocean – October 25-26
- Tiffany – October 27-October 29
- Hanson — October 30-November 1
- Blue October *NEW*— November 2-3
- Living Colour — November 4-5
- Boyz II Men — November 6-8
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy — November 9-11
- Squeeze *NEW*— November 12-13
Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend – November 2nd to 5th
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (Magic Kingdom) – Select Nights from November 9th to December 22nd
Holidays Around the World – Candlelight Processional (EPCOT) – November 24th to December 30th
- TBD – November 24 to 26, 2017
- NEW! Matt Bomer – November 27 to 28, 2017
- TBD – November 29 to 30, 2017
- Whoopi Goldberg – December 1 to 3, 2017
- Pat Sajak – December 4 to 5, 2017
- TBD – December 6 to 8, 2017
- TBD – December 9 to 11, 2017
- NEW! Warwick Davis – December 12 to 14, 2017
- Trace Adkins – December 15 to 17, 2017
- Neil Patrick Harris – December 18 to 21, 2017
- CCH Pounder – December 22 to 24, 2017
- Jaci Velasquez – December 25 to 27, 2017
- Chandra Wilson – December 28 to 30, 2017
Please note: celebrity narrators, dates and other entertainment are subject to change without notice. Epcot admission is required.
Holidays at Disney Springs – November/December 2017
Join us for an incredible array of themed entertainment, cuisine, shopping and family fun—returning November 2017.
Star Wars: Galactic Nights – December 16th, 2017
Enjoy a family-friendly event featuring exclusive Star Wars experiences!
“This Will Be a Day Long Remembered…”
Calling all Star Wars fans! You’re invited to the return of this popular event at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Experience a Hollywood-style party where Guests of all ages—from all around the galaxy—can come together and celebrate the Greatest Saga Ever Told…
No matter your age, put on your finest Star Wars-themed costumes and attire, and walk the red carpet toward an intergalactic introduction—followed by a whole universe of event entertainment and interactive fun, from a park-wide scavenger hunt to Star Wars Character encounters and more.
You’ll being “seeing stars” as Saga-themed projections shoot across Grauman’s Chinese Theatre—a recreation of the very venue where the first film premiered in 1977. Plus, you can even enjoy many of your favorite Disney’s Hollywood Studios attractions all throughout the event!
Pricing and Schedule
Star Wars: Galactic Nights will take place on December 16, 2017, from 7:00 PM to midnight. Tickets are available for $124 per child and $129 per adult (plus tax).
Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend – January 3rd to 7th, 2018
Imagine an entire weekend of runs where every mile is jam-packed with Disney fun.
The Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna® brings a range of events and races through exciting locations across all 4 theme parks.
It’s a perfect chance to see a different side of Walt Disney World Resort as you and fellow Guests walk, jog or sprint along. Finishers even receive medals of Mickey Mouse and his friends!
EPCOT International Festival of the Arts – January 12th to February 19th, 2018
Experience the ultimate cultural celebration as food, art and entertainment perfectly merge—returning January 12 to February 19, 2018!
Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend – February 22nd to 25th, 2018
This February, princes and princesses of all ages are invited to come together for the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend. Join Disney Princesses in a celebration of inspirational women around the globe at this unforgettable event featuring a variety of races.
Put your commitment, perseverance and determination to the test as you walk, jog or sprint around Walt Disney World Resort. Enjoy magical surprises along the course as well as a fun-filled, post-event party to celebrate your dream fulfilled. And take home an exclusive Finisher Medal to commemorate the occasion!
Don’t let this delightful weekend pass you by—check out the all the wonderful events offered.
EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival – March to May 2018
Welcome the upcoming spring season by treating your senses to a harvest of vibrant and captivating experiences!
Blossoming once again in 2018, the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is a fun-filled destination for Guests of every age—and the perfect place for nearly every member of the family to dig up their sense of curiosity and discovery. Highlights may include:
- Outdoor kitchens offering delectable bites and libations
- Dozens of world-renowned, Disney-themed topiaries
- Breathtaking garden spaces and wildlife habitats
- Inspirational exhibits, seminars and how-to demonstrations
- An outdoor concert series featuring fan-favorite bands
- And much, much more
With so much to see and do, you can return to the Festival again and again—and uncover something new each and every time! We’ll see you in 2018…
Star Wars™ Half Marathon – The Dark Side – April 19th to April 22nd, 2018
Get set for galactic adventures during a weekend of out-of-this-world races, epic entertainment and First Order-fueled fun.