Let’s talk about Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party!
The best part about Halloween is seeing the creativity that comes out in the theme parks. Universal has Halloween Horror Nights, Seaworld has the SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular and Walt Disney World has Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom on select nights from August 25th to November 1st, 2017!
For those of you interested in a few fun facts, our friends over at Disney Parks have provided a list of some AWESOME insider things to know about the party that’ll be sure to knock your socks off.
- 2017 marks 23 fantastically fun years of Mickey’s Not-so-Scary Halloween Party
- The mischievous Sanderson Sisters from Disney’s “Hocus Pocus” return to the mortal world during the Halloween season during the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show on the Castle Forecourt Stage.
- 176 individually-themed, carved pumpkins adorn the balconies and windowsills of Main Street, U.S.A.
- More than 23,100 feet or about 4-1/4 miles of cable is installed for special lighting and sound effects that are part of the party’s Halloween entertainment
- A cast of 175, including performers, float drivers, costumers, cosmetologists, decorators and maintenance cast members, brings Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade to life
- 23 miles of parade route — that’s how far Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade will travel over the course of the season
- 13 Disney characters are exclusive to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party entertainment: Jack Skellington and Sally from “The Nightmare Before Christmas,” who greet guests near Pete’s Silly Side Show in Fantasyland, and during the Boo-to-You Halloween Parade, guests can see Big Al, Captain Barbosa, Dr. Facilier, Oogie Boogie, Shenzi, Banzai and Ed — the three hyenas from “The Lion King,” — plus three Hitch-Hiking Ghosts from the Haunted Mansion
- The Happy HalloWishes fireworks spectacular is narrated by the Ghost Host from the Haunted Mansion and features many of your favorite Disney Villains who go trick or treating in the night sky
- 999 Grim Grinning Ghosts enhance a not-too-spooky Halloween experience at the Haunted Mansion
- More than 250 tons of candy will be handed out to party guests during 32 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties
- 40 different kinds of brand-name candies, including Skittles, M&Ms and Kit Kats, are included in three trick-or-treat candy mixes offered during the parties
- Guests can visit 14 tasty treat locations to fill their treat bags with candy
- 0 Tricks and countless treats make Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party a memorable evening for all!
For more information about Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party,
check out DisneyWorld.com/Halloween
Related Article: Halloween Shirts you gotta get!